Follow these steps:
1. Install libusb (Windows users only). Windows Vista users follow the extra steps below to install Libusb-Win32.
- Right click on the file. Select Properties | Compatibility Click the “Run this program in compatibility mode” box and select “Windows XP (Service Pack2)” from the drop down list.
- Right click again and select “Run as “Administrator”. Follow the installation instructions. Running the test program list the usb devices plugged into my computer – but not my new device.
2) Start iRecovery in Terminal / Console by typing:
3) Execute the following commands in the provided shell:
setenv auto-boot true
4) Reboot your iPhone by holding home and sleep button for 10 seconds.